Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default key safe recommendation

On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:24:40 +0000, Terry Casey wrote:

In article ,
says...

Recommendation for key safe required. This is the type to be fitted
outside of a front door and holds the front door key.

This is for an elderly relative with failing sight (in one eye) so
ideally needs large easy to read numbers and a mechanism that easy to
use. It will also be used by carers visiting the property.

Why doesn't your relative have their own key so that they don't need to
use the key safe?

Probably because they forget it.

And the carers still need access. They won't always be able to get the
care-ee to answer the door if our experience is anything to go by.

Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org