Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default New electrical circuit - requesting assistance

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 21 Nov 2019 20:23:04 -0500, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:03:05 -0500, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Please, no encouragement needed. It wouldn't take a whole lot for me to
say FU to the HOA and put a whole roof full of full size solar panels on
the south half of the shed roof. It's a 16x16 roof, so there's probably
room for what, half a dozen or more, solar panels? Then the rest of the
pieces required to run that power into a bank of batteries and then convert
it to 120vac for use at standard lighting and receptacles. Higher initial
cost, but it's pretty sweet after that. I don't think the HOA spies would
see it from the street, but one of the neighbors might inadvertently spill
the beans. Then I'd be sitting with a bunch of equipment that I'd have to
sell or give away.

With the government over riding things of the HOA, surprises me that
they have not done that for solar panels. They did that for the small
Direct TV type antennas.

and clothes lines (at least here in Ontario)

I tried using my clothes line as a Direct TV antenna, but it didnt' work
well. Then I hung solar sells from it and that worked much better.
When the HOA narcs come by, I pull the line back in.