Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Norbert Dentressangle

On 21/11/2019 15:22, Andrew wrote:
On 21/11/2019 13:38, John wrote:
I realised today that I hadn't seen their lorries for ages. Did some
Googling and found they are now XPO Logistics. Sad - I liked that name.

Some trucks used to be Christian Salvesen, who for some reason had a
generator hire company, called Aggreko, which is now a standalone
company, still based in Glasgow, I think.

I think an array of big blue containers were all clustered together
at the Olympic Park during London2012 to supply backup power, should
it be needed. These were Aggreko.

They seem to use white or grey now and it used to be orange with a brown
base back in the '90s.

SteveW