Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 'Daylight' LED lights

Well to me blue is not daylight. You can get cold white which are most
definitely blue. I know this as although I have no sight, shine one of those
blue white leds in a room and my visual disturbances get to epic proportions
and look like lightening with vivid blue flickering.

Yuck.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"R D S" wrote in message
Does daylight mean blue, or are these lights not right?
I didn't want warm ones as they look beige.
Problem is I got 10 of them on ebay, as they were a good price.

Anyway, i've put one up in my office at work and I feel like i'm, in a
fishtank, I know things aren't nearly right as after a couple of hours up
there I went downstairs where we have some orange clipboards and they
appeared to be glowing.

I wonder if they can they be toned down at all?
I need more than one light so if I fitted a warm one adjacent, would I get
something more natural overall?
It probably doesn't help that the room is painted lilac, that's going to
change, I wonder if I could improve matters with a different colour decor.