Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default 'Daylight' LED lights

On 21/11/2019 14:40, R D S wrote:

It probably doesn't help that the room is painted lilac, that's going to
change, I wonder if I could improve matters with a different colour decor.

Why don't you try one in a room that has mainly a white wall/ceiling to
see if your paint job causing the main problem?

Some so called daylight have a large blue output while the better ones
still have this output but balance this with a similar output throughout
the rest of the spectrum (but skewed towards blue).

..