Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default 'Daylight' LED lights

On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:40:06 +0000, R D S wrote:

Does daylight mean blue, or are these lights not right?
I didn't want warm ones as they look beige.
Problem is I got 10 of them on ebay, as they were a good price.

Anyway, i've put one up in my office at work and I feel like i'm, in a
fishtank, I know things aren't nearly right as after a couple of hours
up there I went downstairs where we have some orange clipboards and they
appeared to be glowing.

I wonder if they can they be toned down at all?
I need more than one light so if I fitted a warm one adjacent, would I
get something more natural overall?
It probably doesn't help that the room is painted lilac, that's going to
change, I wonder if I could improve matters with a different colour decor.

The shouldn't be blue - I've quite a few 6000 - 6500K and sometimes forget
to switch one of in daylight because it makes no difference to the perceived
colour.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away