TURTLE

Default have to hold down toilet handle

"Jeff Novotny" wrote in message ...
Hello,
When I flush my toilet, I have to hold down the handle until the bowl
is almost empty, or else the valve shuts off and it doesn't flush
completely. Anyone know why, and how I can fix it?

Thanks,
Jeff

This is Turtle.

If the towlet is less than 10 year or so. You got one of the Bill Clinton Water saver Towlets. It will only do what you want it to
if you hold her down long enough. I have two of them in my house and fixing to try the Tank assist tank to go in my towlet tank. It
will make the towlet flush completely and not have to hold it down. I think it is made by American Standard. Now they do have the
model already built into the new type towlet you can buy from them. i have has a plumber look at the two towlets of mine and there
is nothing you can do about it.

TURTLE

---