Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nightjar Nightjar is offline

Default Hopeless delivery tracing DPD

On 16/11/2019 08:48, Harry Bloomfield wrote:
I ordered an item on Thursday and it was sent out same day, with next
day delivery by DPD. This is the sequence of delivery as it was advised...

Thursday advised twice it would be delivered Friday around 11am
Friday afternoon advised it would not be delivered until 11am Monday.
Saturday, this morning, confirmed 11am Monday.
Saturday I have just been advised it will be delivered today between
10:40 and 11:40

Would the package be travelling through any of the flooded areas by any
chance? I find DPD to be the most reliable of the courier services and
would expect that sort of problem only if there were some sort of
external problem that was beyond their control.

--
Colin Bignell