Walt Conner

Default Cleaning Carpet

We have use different "Nationally known Professional" cleaners and rented
floor shampoers neither did a good job nor lasted for any period of time.
Last year we bought a Hoover Steam Vac shampoer. We are very pleased with it
and have much better results initially and stays clean looking much longer
than when using a professional service or rental units. These are a little
expensive but we bought it after talking to people who had tried various
other brands and price range cleaners. I figure it has paid for its' self
already by doing our carpets twice and our son's.

Walt Conner

Are there any good machines which can be purchased which will do a job

like this? What about renting one of those machines at a hardware store?
Those things tend to be
filthy,