Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default A little light relief

In article , steve@walker-
family.me.uk says...

I don't think they do any more. Probably too many people were finding
problems like we did - order food for a week and find that everything
had to be used within 3 days! We stopped using home delivery or click
and collect for quite a while because of it.

There seems to be a much better product life now, but whether they are
just picking randomly or deliberately picking fresher products, I don't
know.

My wife has used Ocado, Tesco, Sainsburys and Waitrose and had
lots of problems. We've lost count of the number of carrier
bags of flour that have arrived because sharp objects have
been placed in the same bag!

She's now settled on Waitrose and is delighted with the
service she gets from our local store (Lincoln).

Warnings of short dated products (few) and sometimes supplied
at no charge!

--

Terry