Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 08/11/2019 13:55, Terry Casey wrote:
In article , Andrew97d-
says...

Howdens won't sell to the public. Or at least they never used to.
They only want to send an 'authorised' kitchen fitter round.

One of their fitters has the same name as me and the same
broadband supplier.

He also wanted the email address that already had, so was
obviously offered it with a 2 appended, which he accepted.

Howdens 'lost' the 2 and started sending me his quotations -
shiowing his 80% + discount!

Neighbour who is ex-MOT tester and garage owner still fixes
cars in his retirement. He has an account with the local
car parts supplier and all the invoices that I see lying
around his garage show two columns, trade and 'retail' (or
SRP these days). The latter is typically 80% up on the trade
price.

If we use Howdens for our new kitchen, that information could
be useful to know!