Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A little light relief

On Tuesday, 12 November 2019 14:34:02 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andy Bennet wrote:
Seeking out the freshest goods and paying the asking price is common
sense.

True. Perhaps those who don't want this just have it delivered?

True, but I also look for BOGOF and similar deals rather than just
assuming the asking price is the right price or the cheapest.
Plus I get those annoying vouchers through the post that are sometimes worth looking at, which give you a discount or added reward points.