Posted to alt.home.repair
Vic Smith Vic Smith is offline

Default Utility shed situation

On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 21:14:18 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 11:10:57 -0600, Vic Smith
wrote:

On Sat, 9 Nov 2019 05:21:34 -0800 (PST), Cindy Hamilton
wrote:

We've had the electrical inspector out a few times, most recently for the
automatic standby generator. He never said boo about receptacles.

Yeah, me too. I don't have a single GFCI in my house. If a contractor wants GFCI
protection, he'll have to bring it with him.

Safety doesn't matter to you I guess.
OK by me. It is just a strange position for a bleeding heart liberal
who thinks there is nothing we should not do if it saves a single
life. (or the 400-500 that die from electrocution each year and the
30,000 that get treated for electrical related injuries).

Hey, I thought "bleeding heart liberals" did everything the NEC told them to do.
That would be you.