Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Gasoline is back!

On 11/9/2019 9:46 PM, T wrote:
On 11/9/19 4:03 AM, Cindy Hamilton wrote:

Next reg to remove, those stupid regs on washing machines.

-T

Why washing machines?Â* I've got a relatively new (2013) washer that works
just fine and wasn't much more expensive than the one I bought in 1989.

Cindy Hamilton

Hi Cindy,

You have not looked at the review of the latest government
mandated washers lately.Â* They rip your cloths up.Â* They leave
dirt and soap on your cloths.Â* Sometimes dry soap that
never got wet. Some don't even wet all your cloths.Â* Most
won't allow you to lift the lid and check things.Â* Those
that do, DRAINI THE DANMED thing before they let your look.
No high water levels either

And no hot water.Â* Get use to spreading live fecal germs around your
family!

If you like you current washer, REPAIR it!Â* DO NOT get
a new one.

The only washer that will let you lift the lid, use hot
water, and fill to the top (only the top) is one from
Huebschb (Alliance) that is meant for apartment complexes.

Here is an add for one:
https://www.sargentsoutlet.com/SPEED-QUEEN.html

-T

My year old Maytag can use hot water. There is an option for more water
too, but never needed it so not sure how much it fills. I always select
the "extra rinse" cycle too. .

Our clothes come out clean.