Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert!

On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 06:17:45 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

We gave up making christmas cakes as a family when there were so many
power cuts, and it's an expensive waste losing a christmas cake half
cooked in the oven. Also the shop ones have got better quality and value
for money since then.

Ours got noticeably worse. I used to buy these, but donąt anymore.
https://lionsclubs.org.au/activities/products/cakes/

I used to make my own but havent done for about a decade now.

Yeah, too sad when you always have to eat them all by yourself, you
cantankerous forsaken senile pest!

--
addressing nym-shifting senile Rodent:
"You on the other hand are a heavyweight bull****ter who demonstrates