Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Gasoline is back!

On Saturday, November 9, 2019 at 7:03:09 AM UTC-5, Cindy Hamilton wrote:
On Friday, November 8, 2019 at 11:28:57 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
Hi All,

The local Mavericks is putting in two pumps with
for pure gasoline. Yippee!

I lost 2.5 miles per gallon when Gasohol was forced down
our throats, thank you so much.

I wonder if this regulation being removed is Trump's doing?

Next reg to remove, those stupid regs on washing machines.

-T

Why washing machines? I've got a relatively new (2013) washer that works
just fine and wasn't much more expensive than the one I bought in 1989.

Cindy Hamilton

T is like Trump. The faster we can get back to the good old days the better.
They want to ride around smoking big cigars in horseless carriages,
women and children fleeing before them, with big factory smoke
stacks spewing black ash, rivers that catch on fire, meat factories
with no inspectors packing rotten meat.....