Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A little light relief

Its not just dipping though its just untidy leaving crumbs everywhere. I'm
sure when they were in square packs with corrugated sides with the biscuits
flat this never was an issue, its these almost skin tight unrecyclable
plastic wrap packs that are vulnerable, as they get fractured due to their
being nothing inside to cushion them when they get a mechanical shock.

Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tim Lamb" wrote in message
In message , "Brian Gaff (Sofa)"
writes
And I get the same issue with Ginger nuts, where they seem intact until
you
open the packet, then they turn to fragments.

Ah. Long experience has taught me to gently tap any biscuit prior to
dipping in a cup of tea:-)

--
Tim Lamb