BigWallop

Default Cheap Compressors

"Mark Spice" wrote in message
Due to SWMBO buying a bloody huge infaltable paddling pool for the ankle
biters I have been considering getting a cheap compressor. As it would be
far better to deflate it after use rather leaving it up to kill the lawn.
My question really is how cheap am I likely to be able to get one? There
are a couple in the current Screwfix catalogue at about £100. Am I being
unrealistic in trying to find one cheaper than this?

Also is a compressor likely to up to inflating high volumes or should I
just get a nozzle for my SCUBA cylinder and use that ? I have used a

similar
method to inflate lilos whereby you stick a rigid drinking staw upto the
cylider valve and crack open the valve. It's a bit noisy and expensive as
you lose the best part of a fill but it saved a lot of hassle when getting
into team hut late for a weekend's diving.

Cheers

Mark Spice

http://www.seamarknunn.co.uk/catalog/items/item687.htm