Posted to uk.d-i-y
robert robert is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 08/11/2019 13:55, Terry Casey wrote:
In article , Andrew97d-
says...

Howdens won't sell to the public. Or at least they never used to.
They only want to send an 'authorised' kitchen fitter round.

One of their fitters has the same name as me and the same
broadband supplier.

He also wanted the email address that already had, so was
obviously offered it with a 2 appended, which he accepted.

Howdens 'lost' the 2 and started sending me his quotations -
shiowing his 80% + discount!

If we use Howdens for our new kitchen, that information could
be useful to know!

I had no problem getting a Howdens Trade account - even with a
substantial credit allowance.
All the kitchen items seem to be sold at a discount of anything between
50 and 100% ( yes 100% for 1 item).
Had no problem taking surplus items - mainly accessories back unused for
full refund.