Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default Yorkshire tea ... one for Bill maybe

On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 17:47:49 +0000, Graham.
wrote:

On Fri, 08 Nov 2019 16:13:31 +0000, Andy Burns wrote:

Scott wrote:

Bev wrote:

Yorkshire tea comes in two varieties - one for hard water and one for
soft water.

How do you identify these? Is there some sort of production code?

red label = soft, green label = hard

Unless you are colour blind - in which case its the other way round
grins

I can't help thinking it is largely mar kiting ********.

Now where a differential mar kiting strategy would be useful is in the
detergent business, but yet the shelves of my local supermarkets in
Manchester carry the same range of water softening products as those
in London, and there is no water hardness specific dosing instructions
on the dishwasher and laundry products we use.

The result is far too much is pored down the drain. I use half a Lidl
"W5" dishwasher tablet and between a quarter and a third of the
recommended washing machine powder dose and get good results

At one time did they produce regional variations of washing powder?