Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wifi garage door add-on recommendations?

On 11/8/2019 10:09 AM, Bob F wrote:

I was talking to someone recently after my phone quit accepting my
fingerprint or password who had the same thing happen to him. He had the
additional problem of having $10,000 in crypto currency that his only
access to was through that phone. He seemed to think that there was no
way for him to get access to that money again.

Crypto currency is too scary for me. I like real US dollars and Euros.
I keep them in banks or under the mattress and have not lost any yet. I
can contact my bank through my phone, any computer, or I can even walk
through the door at the bank.

To have access from one breakable method is irresponsible, IMO.