Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive Arthur Clive Arthur is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 07/11/2019 12:06, wrote:
The next in a long-running series of questions ... where to buy kitchen
cupboard carcasses?
My list so far has Howdens, B&Q (not impressed), Wickes and Screwfix -
has anyone here got any recommendations (or the opposite)?

I used Wickes and they seem pretty good, and with one of their 'sales'
were very good value. They supplied most of the appliances and
price-matched some things which I could show were cheaper elsewhere.
They also refunded on a couple of things We didn't use in the end.

One very useful thing was the initial visit from their 'kitchen
designer' who made some suggestions which hadn't occurred to me.

Cheers
--
Clive