Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wifi garage door add-on recommendations?

On 11/7/2019 10:50 PM, wrote:
Does anyone have a wifi *add-on* for their garage door opener that allows them to open/close/check status with their smartphone? If so, what model are you using and are you happy with it? Ive read a lot of reviews and most complain about the door sensors battery dying too often, especially due to cold weather/winter. Thanks!
Theodore

My door opener has the capability built in. It is a Chamberlain and the
phone app for it is MyQ.

This may work for you
https://www.chamberlain.com/myq-home...p/MYQ-G0303-SP

My son lives next door. We can be a guest on each other's setup and
control them too.