Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Laptop question

On 11/6/2019 7:47 AM, Wade Garrett wrote:
On 11/5/19 8:30 PM, Terry Coombs wrote:

Â*Â* When you're not using your laptop comp for an extended period , do
you leave it plugged in to the power or unplugged ? I got one
intending to use it out in the shop , which ain't happening because I
don't spend much time out there right now , so it sits unused most of
the time . I'm wondering which option is best for long battery life -
I generally boot it up for updates/etc every week or so .

If the battery is removable, pull it...then just leave the laptop
plugged in.

Â*Â* Can't do that , the battery must be in place for the comp to [ower
up . I guess it's a Lenovo thing , my old Dells and Toshiba's all worked
while plugged in with or without the batteries .

--
Snag
Yes , I'm old