Posted to uk.d-i-y
Michael Chare[_4_] Michael Chare[_4_] is offline

Default Kitchen cupboard carcasses - where to buy?

On 07/11/2019 13:14, wrote:
On 07/11/2019 12:40, John Rumm wrote:
On 07/11/2019 12:06,
wrote:
The next in a long-running series of questions ... where to buy
kitchen cupboard carcasses?
My list so far has Howdens, B&Q (not impressed), Wickes and Screwfix
- has anyone here got any recommendations (or the opposite)?

I have used Wickes, SF, and Ikea... all ok IME. The SF ones came
pre-assembled, which saved time, but less easy to store prior to install.

I was hoping to find a supplier with water resistant MDF or chipboard
cores and a choice of melamine thickness but, so far, I haven't find
any. Is there any discernible difference between the cabinets you've used?

That is what I want. Doors and perhaps to a lesser extent carcasses that
don't mind being got wet.

--
Michael Chare