Posted to alt.comp.freeware,alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
~BD~[_2_] ~BD~[_2_] is offline

Default (OT) AnonCoward - My home brew circuit; an adjustable coil driver

On 29/10/2019 15:49, Char Jackson wrote:
On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 07:44:14 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

Char Jackson
news 05:45:03 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On Tue, 29 Oct 2019 04:36:35 -0000 (UTC), Diesel
wrote:

Here's my video:
https://youtu.be/KcWrrlTRFdM

And this is the schematic to my circuit:

https://www.imgpaste.net/image/r0yOs

The note regarding the capacitor bank appears to be cut off just
when it was getting good. What's the deal with electrolytics? Do
they explode, by chance?

"...you MUST NOT use electrolytics; these will"

better pictu

https://imgur.com/a/u4WY6BW

Yep, better picture, and thanks for the detailed explanation. My
electronics training is from 40 years ago and I never worked at the
component level, so while I know how to read a schematic and can identify
the components, I don't claim to be an expert at determining how anything
works.

*MY* electronics training was forty *FIVE* (45) years ago - and *WAS* at
the component level! But I never worked in the electronics or computer
fields after I was commisioned in 1967.