Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default Lonely Psychotic Senile Ozzie Troll Alert! LOL

On Tue, 22 Oct 2019 11:51:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Worse actually, much more variable. But in my case its because
I don't even lie in bed trying to sleep, I get up, do what I usually
do and then go back to bed later and go to sleep immediately.

Bit tricky for the people I know tho, very hard to predict
when I will be up.

You start with your trolling EVERY NIGHT between 1 and 4 am because NOBODY
in real life is talking to you, and Usenet is the ONLY place where you can
talk to people that won't quickly run away from you, simply because they
can't do it as easily as people in real life can do it! There is NO chance
for you to HIDE your disgusting pathology, you sociopathic senile pest!

cretin from Oz: