Posted to uk.d-i-y
ZakJames ZakJames is offline

Default Lubricating oven rails

"Lee Nowell" wrote in message
I ended up soaking the oven racks, my BBQ racks, couple of large roasting
dishes, frying pan, roasting racks as well as the telescopic rails. Ended
up using a wheelbarrow as it was the only thing I had that would fit
everything in (racks were difficult due to size). I tried thick bin bags
first but a hole in 4 of them trying to pack the stuff in so have up.

Still should work fine to soak the rails again to
get rid of the last of the grunge. You are unlikely
to have consumed all the 500g of caustic soda