Posted to uk.d-i-y
Max Demian Max Demian is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

On 14/10/2019 15:53, Andy Burns wrote:
alan_m wrote:

Dave Plowman wrote:

That's when a bidet comes in handy. Some kitchen paper on it - then easy
to transfer to the loo after getting the samples.
Not had the new style kit yet.

The kit I had early in the year still had the 3 cardboard sticks.

I've just received my first bowel cancer screening invite, no cardboard
sticks around here, apparently they will post an enema to be "applied"
an hour before the appointment with a video camera up the bum, that'll
be interesting as the hospital is almost an hour's drive away ...

New method for youngsters (55+). Don't they give you a choice? I imagine
many would prefer to take samples at home, even if it is every two
years. This method is once-and-for-all. What if you live to be 95? Can
they really be sure that the absence of polyps at 55 guarantees you will
be clear for the rest of your life?

--
Max Demian