Posted to uk.d-i-y
ZakJames ZakJames is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
alan_m wrote:

As I get older I find that I prefer a brighter "daylight" type light,
especially for reading and anywhere that I'm working.

Yep, my garage has "daylight" fluoros, and my study has "daylight" LEDs
everywhere else (inside and out) has warm white.

I hated the first Hue warm white leds, very yellow, even tho
I did prefer PAR38 floods inside the house to daylight fluoros.

I put the Hue warm whites in the less used rooms like the
bedroom and the beer storage room and replaced them
with what Hue calls white ambience which can be set to
any color temp you like, and set them to as white as I can.

Dont even notice the warm white in the bedroom anymore
even I use that every single day. I dont read in bed anymore
tho, prefer ebooks with the easy dictionary and google and
dont find that reading ebooks in bed works as well.