Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED panel ceiling lights

On Sun, 13 Oct 2019 13:20:30 +0100, newshound wrote:

On 13/10/2019 12:29, alan_m wrote:

My latest mistake was made a few years ago when purchasing a
replacement toilet suite. Rather than the traditional shape the toilet
pan has a large horizontal ledge before a drop into the water. When
seated the **** tends to land on this flat bit for inspection and
leaves skid marks when flushing unless a bit of paper is placed in the
porcelain first. Whats worse is splash back. Its OK if you manage a
strong steam into the hole but the dribbles hit a near horizontal
surface a few inches below the rim and splashes back up and sideways in
all directions. Â* If I'd had previous experience of this type of
design I wouldn't have purchased it!

That style is (or used to be) popular on the continent.

I suppose it is handy when you reach the age for DIY bowel cancer
screening. Although the new kit is much nicer than the old three
cardboard sticks.

It is indeed. Got (and used) mine about a month ago.