Joe Zimmerman

Default Insulated subfloor

The full product name is ThermalDry Basement Floor Matting by Basement
Systems.

Here are some pics of it getting installed, also a couple pics of the
product itself.
http://www.frozenice.com/pickle/inde...subfloor+day1/

Installing it wasn't too bad, still took some time, you can certainly feel
the difference with a foot on the concrete, as opposed to sitting on top of
the plastic, tonight I'll try and take some actual temperature readings.

Joe

"Mike" wrote in message
news

There is a third product that I've chosen for my basement, it's VERY

new,
and manufactured for basement systems, most of the basements systems

guys
don't even know that it exists yet. It's tongue and groove but it's all
plastic, seemed like a good idea to me to get rid of the wood, as wood

is
prone to expansion, moisture problems etc. (I'm having this system

installed
tomorrow, and I can let you know how it goes)

They also have rolls of the stuff similar to what is glued onto the

bottom
of the dricore.

What is the name of this product? The price of DRICore has put me off.
I either need to find something cheaper, or I'm going with carpet/pad
right over the concrete.

Thanks,
Mike