Posted to uk.d-i-y
newshound newshound is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

On 13/10/2019 12:29, alan_m wrote:

My latest mistake was made a few years ago when purchasing a replacement
toilet suite. Rather than the traditional shape the toilet pan has a
large horizontal ledge before a drop into the water. When seated the
**** tends to land on this flat bit for inspection and leaves skid marks
when flushing unless a bit of paper is placed in the porcelain first.
Whats worse is splash back. Its OK if you manage a strong steam into the
hole but the dribbles hit a near horizontal surface a few inches below
the rim and splashes back up and sideways in all directions. Â* If I'd
had previous experience of this type of design I wouldn't have purchased
it!

That style is (or used to be) popular on the continent.

I suppose it is handy when you reach the age for DIY bowel cancer
screening. Although the new kit is much nicer than the old three
cardboard sticks.