RB

Default New Pressure Treated Lumber

JerryMouse wrote:
Ted Borck wrote:

My neighbor, noting that I was making repairs to my garage, advised
that the new process used in producing pressure treated lumber caused
nails, screws to fail, due to the chemicals used to treat the wood.

According to him, the new process treated wood was required after Jan
1, 2004.

He advised that apparently it didn't matter whether you used
galvanized or stainless fasteners, the chemical(s) used would cause
the metal to corrode.

Yes, but at least the thousands of children who died from gnawing on the old
arsenic-treated formula will not have died in vain.

Please name three? What child gnaws on pressure treated wood?

RFB

For all of the above, we
should give thanks to our benevolent bureacrats and give thanks at the alter
of pseudo-science.