Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default LED panel ceiling lights

In article ,
alan_m wrote:
Anyone else think they'd look a bit 'industrial' (or office) in a kitchen?

No but I do think a kitchen, bathroom or hallway with multiple
down-lighters looks naff. I also think that the fad for butler sinks
and wooden draining boards makes a kitchen look if it desperately needs
modernising. The same with those impractical sinks that sit on top of
bathroom worktops.

Luckily we all have different tastes. Thing would be very boring otherwise.

--
*Certain frogs can be frozen solid, then thawed, and survive *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.