Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Lubricating oven rails

On 12/10/2019 12:47, Lee Nowell wrote:
Just checked the garage it is sugar soap I have (a few opened packets
left over over the years). Quick Google seems to say this is the same
as caustic soda. Really? I guess I have lots of it so can give it a
try and see what happens

It surely is not!

Mayb washing soda or sodium triphosphate..but not sodoum hydroxide!

get some oven clean caustic spry from the supemrmarket - Mr Muscle etc

"What kind of person is not interested in those things?"

"Jeremy Corbyn?"