Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking,sci.engr.joining.welding

Default Fast, Inexpensive, Strong Drawers

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
"Jim Wilkins" writes:
"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message

Mounting the router in a router table would make fixturing easier.

I wouldn't want to try to move a 9" thick stack of 20"x8"[*]
plywood
pieces on edge across a router table. Much easier to move the
router in
this case and keep the material stationary.

[*] Assuming a 20" wide by 8" deep drawer.

I wouldn't want to either, that's a task a bandsaw (or my sawmill)

How on earth do you cut box joints with a bandsaw?

How do you rout a 9" thick stack?