Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] nothanks@aolbin.com is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

On 11/10/2019 10:40, Tricky Dicky wrote:
I have just installed a LED panel in our kitchen, it rated at 4000K and gives a very pleasant even light. The panel came complete with driver which connected to the panel by a short plugged lead. Most of the panels come in standard sizes designed to be fitted into the frames of suspended ceilings, the most common sizes are 600×600, 1200×600 and ours 1200×300. If you are surface mounting then you need a mounting frame and most suppliers usually stock one to suit.

We bought ours from here

https://www.wholesaleledlights.co.uk/

As mentioned we are very pleased with the light output, I was less impressed with the frame which is flimsy to put up and not as accurately engineered. It's up now and from ground level looks fine.

Richard

Thanks.
OOI, what size is the kitchen and what's the output of the panel? - some
of the panels on the website seem not to spec the light output. Also, do
you know what the CRI spec is?

I've seen different figures for daylight colour temperature, ranging
from 4000K to 7000K - how would you rate the colour?