Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Fast, Inexpensive, Strong Drawers

When my dad set up his garage, he came a cross some used approx,
12"W x 18"D x 6"H fiberglas trays*. He probably got then for nothing.
He built a wooden frame about bench height and about 15ft along the
wall, it was 4 maybe 5 drawers tall and
guessing, 12 across. The trays were removable.
The trays looked something like this, although not the same size or
material.
https://www.coleparmer.com/p/cole-pa...trays-ps/65494

* I think they came from an animal research facility and they were used
as mice cages. But that's educated but still a bit of speculation.