Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default LED panel ceiling lights

I have just installed a LED panel in our kitchen, it rated at 4000K and gives a very pleasant even light. The panel came complete with driver which connected to the panel by a short plugged lead. Most of the panels come in standard sizes designed to be fitted into the frames of suspended ceilings, the most common sizes are 600×600, 1200×600 and ours 1200×300.. If you are surface mounting then you need a mounting frame and most suppliers usually stock one to suit.

We bought ours from here

https://www.wholesaleledlights.co.uk/

As mentioned we are very pleased with the light output, I was less impressed with the frame which is flimsy to put up and not as accurately engineered.. It's up now and from ground level looks fine.

Richard