Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default It's REAL DUMB Pedophilic serb nazi Bitchslapping Time, AGAIN!

On Thu, 10 Oct 2019 07:22:12 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grik-*******e®™", farted again:

Not a problem, I am not expecting to last much longer outside.
I am already 12 months older than they gave me.

And this is how you want to spend your borrowed time?
By reporting MOTs for unroadworthy cars???

Says, of course, the clinically insane psychopathic perv who has been
"living" on Usenet for OVER TWENTY YEARS, virtually around the clock!

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: