Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangers of wimmin drivers at petrol stations

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Steve Walker

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Who is talking about isolation?

Our Dave is. But then he's always been unable to have an intelligent
discussion (probably because he's a bot). Things are always black or
white for Dave. Anything more complex (such as the real world) is too
hard for him.

The real world according to our Timmy. When even his own party can't agree
among themselves. And then shaft leader after leader. Sack those who
disagree. Welcome to his world.

--
*The most common name in the world is Mohammed *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.