Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangers of wimmin drivers at petrol stations

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
AlexK wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
AlexK wrote:
So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

More likely would prefer that anyone in the EU who
decides that their prospects in the UK are better than
where they are coming from isnt free to move to the
UK and put their hand out to the state for free health
care and for housing etc.

Is your housing and health care free then?

I didn't say that the housing is free for them.

But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

Meaning you don't pay any form of taxes?

Those who pay no income tax because they don't earn
enough to need to pay income tax or who end up with
tax credits only pay the VAT and maybe a few other
taxes like the excise on their cigarettes or booze etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 6 Oct 2019 06:12:51 +1100, AlexK, better known as cantankerous

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

EU citizens? UK? NHS? They are ALL absolutely NONE of yours, senile trolling
pest from Oz!

--
about senile Rot Speed:
MID:
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 05 Oct 2019 11:47:57 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Fri, 04 Oct 2019 14:51:43 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Is that a criticism? From a little Englander?

Where did all this hatred of England the English come from, Dave?

As I said. You need to learn to read. What has been written. Not what
you think has been written.

In no way do I hate our country. That being the UK, rather than England.

.... So you admit you hate England and the English you now self-admitted
racist. Nice to have that confirmed.

Now tell us just how much you love England when you've moved to some tax
haven?

Love England hate Leftist ****s and their tax & social policies.

Decades of exposure to the mind-rotting propaganda served up by the BBC
and the Guardian? And why is this a permissible form of racism to your
way of thinking?

Racist against your own race? What a very quaint notion.

Your avoidance of the issue has been most illuminating and duly noted.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

--
*Strip mining prevents forest fires.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Now tell us just how much you love England when you've moved to some tax
haven?

Love England hate Leftist ****s and their tax & social policies.

You consider the government we've had for the past 8 years Leftist ****s?

Good to know your true colours.

--
*A woman drove me to drink and I didn't have the decency to thank her

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Which is not much use while so many NHS staff think it's racist to ask
people for evidence of entitlement and "refuse to act as border guards".
It seems not to bother them that they are insulting vast numbers of
staff in other EU States where asking for evidence of entitlement is
routine.

--
Robin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

But you think health care is free? Meaning you don't pay any form of taxes?

A couple with 2 kids needs a joint income that would put one person
into higher rate tax.

This is to cover the £65,000 per child cost of 'free' education,
then NHS costs on top, plus child benefit etc.

Have more kids or lower income and that family isn't paying any tax
because what little they do pay is swamped by the benefits they are
getting.

This is why the UK has become such a magnet for EU workers from
poorer countries and migrants. And once the latter have made it to the
UK it is almost impossible to remove them or even trace them.

Anyone turning up who is HIV positive will be secure from removal
because it would 'breach their humam rights'. Then the NHS has to
dish out £500 per month for 'free' retroviral drugs for life.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

the UK paid out £660 million last year, mostly to Spain,
Eire and Austria to pay for 'free' health care given to
UK pensioners living there.

We collect very little back from EU countries for the 'free'
health care dished out here.

There is a regular shuttle service from places like Poland
back to the UK where pregnant Poles come back to give birth
having worked here for a few years but now live in Poland.
This means they get free NHS obs and gynae and 18 years of
'free' child benefit.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Doesn’t change the fact that it really is free at time of use.
And those on benefits don’t even pay for it at all, even
the VAT and fuel and sin taxes they do pay is out of the
money the govt hands them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 04:11:53 +1100, AlexK, better known as cantankerous

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Doesn¢t change the fact that

LOL In auto-contradicting mode again, you anomalous, senile Ozzie cretin?

--
Kerr-Mudd,John addressing senile Rot:
MID:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:50:22 +0100, English-Hating Racist Dave Plowman
(News) wrote:

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Now tell us just how much you love England when you've moved to some
tax haven?

Love England hate Leftist ****s and their tax & social policies.

You consider the government we've had for the past 8 years Leftist
****s?

Well they're not true Conservatives any more, that much is clear.

Good to know your true colours.

I'm just a traditional small-c conservative and I don't hate anyone on
account to their race - unlike *YOU* do.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:48:57 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Only *emergency* health care. If you're British living in France,
Germany, Spain etc, you have to pay *privately* or have *private* health
insurance for routine health care or you won't even get through the door.
They demand hard evidence you can pay up-front before they'll even see
you.
The British are the world's biggest mugs given the imbalance they
tolerate in this respect. No wonder it's so hard to even get a routine
doctor's appointment in Britain.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Robin wrote:
In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Which is not much use while so many NHS staff think it's racist to ask
people for evidence of entitlement and "refuse to act as border guards".

Have you ever been asked for evidence of entitlement when seeking NHS
treatment? I've not.

It seems not to bother them that they are insulting vast numbers of
staff in other EU States where asking for evidence of entitlement is
routine.

Dunno. Never had to seek treatment abroad.

My guess is the effort needed to check every single person is entitled to
NHS treatment at every stage is likely to cost more than letting the few
who ain't slip through.

Unless we introduced something like identity cards - something those
wanting to keep England for the English don't appear to want.

--
*Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Andrew wrote:
In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

the UK paid out £660 million last year, mostly to Spain,
Eire and Austria to pay for 'free' health care given to
UK pensioners living there.

We collect very little back from EU countries for the 'free'
health care dished out here.

Now give the figures for Spain, Eire and Austria, since you have them to
hand. I'd guess there are rather more UK expats in Spain, than Spanish
workers here. And being a choice retirement area, more old people wanting
more medical care.

But why are you criticising Spain, etc, being able to do the sums for non
nationals health care needed? If you're saying the UK can't? Surely that
is the fault of the UK?

There is a regular shuttle service from places like Poland
back to the UK where pregnant Poles come back to give birth
having worked here for a few years but now live in Poland.
This means they get free NHS obs and gynae and 18 years of
'free' child benefit.

Proof, please.

--
*I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Doesn’t change the fact that it really is free at time of use.
And those on benefits don’t even pay for it at all, even
the VAT and fuel and sin taxes they do pay is out of the
money the govt hands them.

I assume you'd prefer they were just left to die, then?

--
*What happens when none of your bees wax? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Sun, 06 Oct 2019 10:50:22 +0100, English-Hating Racist Dave Plowman
(News) wrote:

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
Now tell us just how much you love England when you've moved to some
tax haven?

Love England hate Leftist ****s and their tax & social policies.

You consider the government we've had for the past 8 years Leftist
****s?

Well they're not true Conservatives any more, that much is clear.

Good to know your true colours.

I'm just a traditional small-c conservative and I don't hate anyone on
account to their race - unlike *YOU* do.

That would be a small ****, then, in your language?

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

--
*Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

Doesn't change the fact that it really is free at time of use.
And those on benefits don't even pay for it at all, even
the VAT and fuel and sin taxes they do pay is out of the
money the govt hands them.

I assume you'd prefer they were just left to die, then?

Nope, just realise that they really do get it for free.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
TOJ TOJ is offline

On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:03:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Have you ever been asked for evidence of entitlement when seeking NHS
treatment? I've not.

In my recent treatment for prostate cancer the paperwork asked 'Are you a UK citizen/have you resided
in the UK for the last 12 months? I was required to tick the box and sign to say it was true. Don't know
if they checked though. Electoral roll, council tax? DWP?

--
TOJ.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 06:10:43 +1100, AlexK, better known as cantankerous

I assume you'd prefer they were just left to die, then?

Nope, just realise that they really do get it for free.

What has all this **** got to do with a ng like uk.d-i-y, you two mentally
challenged idiots?

--
Sqwertz to Rot Speed:
asshole.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/10/2019 20:30, TOJ wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:03:01 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Have you ever been asked for evidence of entitlement when seeking NHS
treatment? I've not.

In my recent treatment for prostate cancer the paperwork asked 'Are you a UK citizen/have you resided
in the UK for the last 12 months? I was required to tick the box and sign to say it was true. Don't know
if they checked though. Electoral roll, council tax? DWP?

For the majority of people, the simple fact that they have a lifetime of
medical records is enough to say that they are unlikely to be ineligible
and for the sake of catching the few with records, who aren't, there is
no point spending time checking everyone.

For those without such records, checking every one makes sense.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y
TOJ TOJ is offline

On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 22:04:14 +0100, Steve Walker wrote:

For the majority of people, the simple fact that they have a lifetime of
medical records is enough to say that they are unlikely to be ineligible
and for the sake of catching the few with records, who aren't, there is
no point spending time checking everyone.

Yes the form I signed went in my medical record file which is about 2 inches
thick!

--
TOJ.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, 7 October 2019 15:47:22 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Andrew wrote:
In article ,
AlexK wrote:
But you think health care is free?

Its free in the sense that there is no specific charge to the
EU citizen who moves to the UK and needs to use the NHS.

We have a reciprocal agreement as regards health care.

the UK paid out £660 million last year, mostly to Spain,
Eire and Austria to pay for 'free' health care given to
UK pensioners living there.

We collect very little back from EU countries for the 'free'
health care dished out here.

Now give the figures for Spain, Eire and Austria, since you have them to
hand. I'd guess there are rather more UK expats in Spain, than Spanish
workers here. And being a choice retirement area, more old people wanting
more medical care.

Which the NHS pays for, I think the last bill from spain was £500 million
via the EU.

But why are you criticising Spain, etc, being able to do the sums for non
nationals health care needed? If you're saying the UK can't? Surely that
is the fault of the UK?

I think that is true although it does depend what happens in the local country same with money paid to people that are out of work. It;s very similar to laws in the country you are in ratherthan the country you are from.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.
I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left. Problem
solved for you, then. Only the rest of the country to go and your dreams
will finally have come true.

--
Leave first - THEN negotiate!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/10/2019 01:35, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.
I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left. Problem
solved for you, then. Only the rest of the country to go and your dreams
will finally have come true.

At least Dave is living here, you have said you don't.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 4 October 2019 16:33:39 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Best not to associate with crooks, wannabe Hitlers and chavs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 4 October 2019 20:06:06 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Fri, 04 Oct 2019 14:51:43 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Is that a criticism? From a little Englander?

Where did all this hatred of England the English come from, Dave? Decades
of exposure to the mind-rotting propaganda served up by the BBC and the
Guardian? And why is this a permissible form of racism to your way of
thinking?

He's a pigthick socialist. Needs to eff off to Mother Russia.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Our Dave hyperventilating as usual. There are no "extreme right
wingers" on this ng. Plenty of extreme left wingers though.

Love to know what you base this on.

I'd guess you take into account what the likes of Doom says about others.

--
*Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they
are moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.

Did the cap fit you in my post, then?

I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left.

Good to see you are being as accurate as usual.

Problem
solved for you, then. Only the rest of the country to go and your dreams
will finally have come true.

So why do you object being called one of those who wants to keep England
for the English? The mantra of the extreme right wing in every country?

--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Richard wrote:
On 09/10/2019 01:35, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.
I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left. Problem
solved for you, then. Only the rest of the country to go and your dreams
will finally have come true.

At least Dave is living here, you have said you don't.

And if I didn't want to live here I could move easily. Given London house
prices and being retired. But I love living where I am. And I'm the type
who prefers trying to fight from within for a better society than running
away like Doom.

--
*If I throw a stick, will you leave?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 01:35:07 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.
I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left.

Yes I'm from England and live north of the thames so obviously superior to those of south London. :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 09/10/2019 14:15, whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 01:35:07 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they are
moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.
I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left.

Yes I'm from England and live north of the thames so obviously superior to those of south London. :-)

Including those who live in 'South Chelsea' :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 October 2019 01:35:07 UTC+1, Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they
are moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it. I
wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left.

Yes I'm from England and live north of the thames so obviously superior
to those of south London. :-)

Very true. You even have the Northern Line to gain access. Just where is
the matching Southern Line?

But being peasants, we have loads of commons to keep our sheep on.

--
*Hang in there, retirement is only thirty years away! *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Who is talking about isolation?

In my case, I am perfectly happy to co-operate with other countries -
especially our near neighbours. There is a huge difference between
co-operating in all sorts of areas and having to conform in all areas
though.

I'm sure that you co-operate with friends, sometimes even doing things
or going places that you'd rather not bother, but you do so out of
keeping friendships going. You'd certainly not want to be bound to do
everything and go everywhere your friends do for ever more and not be
able to do your own thing some of the time though.

SteveW

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Who is talking about isolation?

In my case, I am perfectly happy to co-operate with other countries -
especially our near neighbours. There is a huge difference between
co-operating in all sorts of areas and having to conform in all areas
though.

You are saying we have to conform to the EU in all areas? Like all speak
the same language? The same legal systems? Same currency? And so on?

I'm sure that you co-operate with friends, sometimes even doing things
or going places that you'd rather not bother, but you do so out of
keeping friendships going. You'd certainly not want to be bound to do
everything and go everywhere your friends do for ever more and not be
able to do your own thing some of the time though.

Again, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Everything we do with the EU was
agreed by ourselves. We have a veto for things we didn't want - like
joining the Euro.

--
*Gaffer tape - The Force, light and dark sides - holds the universe together*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Steve Walker

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Who is talking about isolation?

Our Dave is. But then he's always been unable to have an intelligent
discussion (probably because he's a bot). Things are always black or
white for Dave. Anything more complex (such as the real world) is too
hard for him.

The real world according to our Timmy. When even his own party can't agree
among themselves. And then shaft leader after leader. Sack those who
disagree. Welcome to his world.

--
*The most common name in the world is Mohammed *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Steve Walker wrote:
[...]

Doesn’t work like that anymore with new joiners, they
get no choice on the euro or schengen either. And the
UK got no choice on the free movement of EU citizens.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 11 Oct 2019 06:55:40 +1100, ZakJames, better known as cantankerous

Doesn¢t work like that

Doesn't it, senile Ozzietard? LOL

--
Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rot:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"