Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangers of wimmin drivers at petrol stations

In article ,
Steve Walker wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
I thought the whole point of Brexit was the UK population was proud to
be British and make a stand against the foreighner.

No.

You thought wrong. That what project 'hate brexiteers' wanted you to
think

Just to get this clear. You, as a Brexiteer, are not proud to be British?

So some form of citizen of the world? But want to isolate from the
countries who are our neighbours?

Who is talking about isolation?

In my case, I am perfectly happy to co-operate with other countries -
especially our near neighbours. There is a huge difference between
co-operating in all sorts of areas and having to conform in all areas
though.

You are saying we have to conform to the EU in all areas? Like all speak
the same language? The same legal systems? Same currency? And so on?

I'm sure that you co-operate with friends, sometimes even doing things
or going places that you'd rather not bother, but you do so out of
keeping friendships going. You'd certainly not want to be bound to do
everything and go everywhere your friends do for ever more and not be
able to do your own thing some of the time though.

Again, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Everything we do with the EU was
agreed by ourselves. We have a veto for things we didn't want - like
joining the Euro.

--
*Gaffer tape - The Force, light and dark sides - holds the universe together*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.