Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Headset to PC converter?

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 09:18:18 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, 8 October 2019 22:40:55 UTC+1, T i m wrote:
I picked up a Plantronics Blackwire 5220 USB one £10 in the Cancer
Research shop recently.
I think they still have one left.

They did earlier today.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Plantroni...dp/B0746QNCJQ/

If you want me to get it for you email me through the form at wubwubwub stirlingcity co yuk slash contact

Thanks very much for checking and the kind offer mate.

Daughter has already ordered one of those desktop headphone / speaker
switches with mic mute and volume control so with that and the
splitter I've ordered, she should be good to go with the new headset
she's already got.

She's also thinking of getting a Chromebook for her OU work and I'm
guessing a basic headset stands a better chance of working on that
than anything requiring drivers (and a USB host port) etc.

Thanks again for the offer though. ;-)

Cheers, T i m