Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DPD vs UPS

In article ,
Andy Burns wrote:
ordered three items yesterday, hoping they'd arrive thurs/fri, got two
notifications that items will delivering on weds,

DPD one click to say please delay, another to pick thursday, job done

UPS, click tracking link, but all it allows is for it to be diverted to
a pickup point, no option to delay, ask their "virtual assistant" which
says I need to sign up for "UPS my choice", sign your life away, wait
for email, click to verify, and give them your inside leg measurement,
login, tracking doesn't give any more options, easiest is just to let
them fail to deliver it tomorrow then enter the card number and
re-schedule delivery ... their ****ing loss, morons!

I went off UPS in a big way when CPC started using them for their free
delivery.

On several occasions they shoved cards through the door when I was in -
without ringing the bell. And I had to go miles to collect.

I'd guess they were the cheapest. Not good value for CPC if I go
elsewhere, though. But that was some time ago. Last time I used CPC, it
came by RM.

--
*Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.