Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dangers of wimmin drivers at petrol stations

In article ,
Cursitor Doom wrote:
On Mon, 07 Oct 2019 14:17:39 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Odd the way the most extreme right wingers on here always claim they
are moderates.. Why are they so ashamed of their beliefs?

Unlike you who is unashamedly English-hating and proud of it.

Did the cap fit you in my post, then?

I wondered how you could stomach living in England but then I see from
your sig you're in London which has no English people left.

Good to see you are being as accurate as usual.

Problem
solved for you, then. Only the rest of the country to go and your dreams
will finally have come true.

So why do you object being called one of those who wants to keep England
for the English? The mantra of the extreme right wing in every country?

--
*Remember: First you pillage, then you burn.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.