SQLit

Default Steam cleaners

"Dinah" wrote in message
Does the steam cleaners shown on Infomercial's really work as they appear

do? I'm looking at a "Scunci" Hand-Held Steamer in a Harriett Carter
catalog for $59.95. Anyone have any experience with these. TIA

I bought a floor roll around model from Target, on sale. It is great for the
bathroom and the kitchen. It takes a couple of minutes for the steam to be
produced and the unit holds about 3 cups of water. I can do both toilets and
floors around the toilets with one tank of water. I am happy with mine. I
had back surgery a while back and I do not carry anything unless I have to.