Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thursday, 3 October 2019 15:57:17 UTC+1, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 06:37:34 -0700 (PDT), whisky-depraved, the notorious,

That is the technical answer just lioke why does a wire get hot when curremnt passes through it.

And will we ever make them more efficient?

Probably.

Trust that you senile ****** will be the first to take that
attention-starved ******'s latest bait! tsk

It's called education when student(s) ask me Qs I'm meant to answer them.
I'm so used to it, I sort of do it automatically.

Yesterday I was asked one Q about 4 times.

Student(s) :- Where do you keep the croc clips. ?
Me : I've hidden them in the draw labled croc clips (with a picture of a croc clip and a croc clip stuck to the draw handle.

Student :- What's the differnce between a 5mm LED and a 2mm LED
Me :- 2mm