Posted to uk.d-i-y
Terry Casey Terry Casey is offline

Default Two pin (Euro) USB-C charger for Pixel 3a

In article ,
says...

Does anyone want this? Purchased from Germany. The angle of the pins
is not quite right for my Schuko socket but I suspect other sockets
may be more tolerant (or an adjustment could be made). I am not
looking for any payment and can therefore confidently offer a money
back guarantee!

If interested, just sort out the following email address:
scottdotsimpson(at)gefiondotmyzendotcodot(this_cou ntry_not _DE)

There is something wrong there if somethiung which is sold for
use in Germany won't fit a Schuko socket.

Is it by any chance a 2-pin Europlug?

You mention a possible adjustment - to what? Is it because the
pins aren't parallel and you think they are bent?

The pins of a Europlug aren't intended to be parallel but
point inwards at the tips.

See
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europlug#Details

--